Thursday, June 10, 2010

Intro!

I'm just getting back into school after a two year break--I've been looking forward to getting my brain working again! I just moved to Santa Clara from San Francisco. The City has my heart, but it doesn't have any sun.

I was a journalism major and decided to broaden my major to Communications. I'm interested in talking to new people, going new places, and doing new things. I love online classes because I think that it's easier to get know the opinions of classmates more than in an actual class.

Other things I love and appreciate: Ice cream, swimming, cooking, fantastic music, sarcasm, and comedy.

4 comments:

  1. I agree! I love the city, but hate the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey @JaneLaneIsCooler! I love and appreciate all YOUR love and appreciate too! Have you had Naia gelato in the city?!
    Cheers,
    gunnerisfunner
    staci.gunner@sjsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JaneLaneIsCooler! Welcome back to school! Good job coming back. Once people leave it is really hard to come back. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. If you need help with the class feel free to ask and I will try and help any way that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome JaneLaneIsCooler! And welcome back to school! Glad you came back to the school grind' don't worry, you'll get back into the school mode shortly. Then it will be over before you know it!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete